On another note, Club Style is picking back up next week and we are way excited! Over the summer we made a sort of music video to help promote our club. We had a lot of fun with it. Well, I wasn't there for the whole thing, but everyone else had way fun with it. Club Style is da bomb. Here's the vid:
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Back to school.
I am back at school. I love it, but it's going to be a tough semester. I've already dropped one class, and I wish I could drop more. To say I'm overwhelmed is an understatement. 14 credits, 3 jobs, and Club Style. Wah. I am confident it will be a great semester though, despite the feeling of being overwhelmed. I have some great classes and I have some not so great classes. All of them are very interesting. My favorite by far is my mission prep. class. The professor is ranked #1 in the nation on ratemyprofessors.com. Which is huge. And after his class you can just hear people saying "Wow." I feel the same way. I'm really excited for that class most of all. We'll see where it takes me. Other classes I am taking include greek art and architecture, southern mesoamerican art, studio art for art history majors, and humanities of Asia. It's a packed semester but hopefully I'll still be able to enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Loved the video! So awesome. When we move back to Utah I am going to pretend I am a student and come learn how to dance! Good luck this year!
I saw Kylie G. yesterday... she says hello! Keep dancing and have fun at school.
Post a Comment