Also, just to share and to prove that I really am utilizing my creativity skills elsewhere and not just making up excuses because I have a lack thereof, here is a video of some of my latest choreography. I had to post it on our Club website so it's more for review purposes than anything. But, here it be.
AND, in case you didn't follow my link I posted on my last post, here is the newest trailer for the first part of the last Harry Potter movie. I think I've watched it a total of about one thousand and eighty two times now? Seriously, I'm so excited. I don't think I can even convey how excited I am. Have you read the Harry Potter books? And if not, WHO ARE YOU AND WHY THE HECK NOT?! I am about halfway through the fourth one now and it is sooo great. J.K. Rowling is pure brilliance. Read them if you haven't because you will regret it forever if you don't. Not only because you'll be missing out on something great, but because if you don't I'll bug you about it for the rest of your mortal life. Just do it. I know you'll want to crap your pants after watching this trailer because you'll be so excited (I only say that because I know I did...), but just hold your hippogriffs (mythological creature from, indeed, Harry Potter). There are only 53 days, 2 hours, and 30 minutes left until it's release. Will I be at the midnight premiere? You better believe it.
ALSO, The Amazing Race started back up again today. Oh how I love this show. Let's just say I laughed really really hard when this happened on tonight's episode:
I probably shouldn't have laughed. Heaven knows I wouldn't want a watermelon catapulted into my face. But, I did laugh. Because it wasn't my face. And who would have thought that was coming? I love surprises.
4 comments:
dancing through life for a blog title perhaps? i dunnnnno i'm not always the most creative when it comes to stuff like that. i just figured with your beyond amazing dancing skills it seems appropriate. just an idea!
Hey, I was thinking it needed to have something about your dance skills too! What about "Hippin My Hop", or "Shakin My BYU Bootie"!! Ok, I'll stop...I know you are saying Mooooommmmmmmmm!!!! Love you my movin' groovin' girl! (Hey that could work too!)
Did you not laugh so hard at the watermelon? And then watch it over and over giggling. Your blog could be "this amazing life" or "The amazing dance"
Oh my heck! I was laughing at the watermelon hit too. I bet that really hurt but I couldn't stop laughing! Bryan and I were laughing when she kept saying, "I can't feel my face, my face is numb!"
Blog titles- that's a toughie. I'm not sure, but one that comes to mind is A Little White Chocolate. I'll keep thinking cuz that one might be dumb.
Post a Comment