Thursday, October 28, 2010

A great weekend

This last weekend was really great. And very eventful. Friday night we had a performance at BYU's version of Amazing Race, and then afterwards we went to a masquerade party. I definitely won the masquerade contest (I wore a Jabbawockeez mask and danced around a bit... ha). As a prize I got $10 at Sammy's in Provo and VIP status for the Spark party Saturday night. In the day on Saturday, Club Style was invited to participate in this "Get Our Kids Moving Event" in Salt Lake City to promote health and wellness. That was just kind of weird. The ladies that were running it were these somewhat scary cutthroat "Do our workout!" ladies. We drove all the way up to Capitol hill, where the flyer they sent us told us to go, just to find out nothing was there. So we called these ladies, and they said they had moved it to Valley Fair Mall and they sent us the flyer with that info. FALSE. They did not. It was kind of ridiculous. ha. But anyway, we get there, and it was going to start an hour later than when they told us. Boo. So they said we could perform after this marching band so while we were waiting we reviewed our routines and formations and things. Anyway, long story short, they ended up forgetting about us. So we just left and went to Salt Lake and got Belgian waffles and frites at In Bruges (which, by the way, if you haven't gone you MUST) and made a music video. The music video:


It ended up being a great day. And that night we all went to the Spark party. Which was great. We had a blast. Monday a few of us went to Thriller in Salt Lake, which is always great. Anyway, it was a great weekend. Now I have one more midterm in an hour and I still don't feel prepared. So I'm going to study for that now. I hope you are all great!

P.s. I love this song and I think you will too. :)

No comments: