Friday, October 15, 2010

A week of fun.

Last week was BYU's Homecoming week, which means a week of some fun to coincide with the non-fun that midterms bring. Club Style was asked to participate in a few events last week and it was a grand ole time. We performed in Brigham Square during the noonday activities and marched in the Homecoming parade. It was a great time. I love those crazy kids.













Also part of Homecoming week, they put on "BYU True Blue Football" and they have a bunch of slip n' slides on Helaman Field with blue foam. SO fun. This was the first year I had done it because I always had to work or something in times past. I wish I would have taken a camera with me, but it probably would have gotten ruined since it was first raining and then I had blue foam all over me that was hard to get rid of. But man, it was fun. Here are some pictures of what it is like. I borrowed some of my friend's because like I said, I didn't have my camera. ha. SO fun.

I looked just like this. I had to run to teach looking somewhat like smurf after just a really quick shower. ha:


2 comments:

kylee said...

that blue foam loooks sooooo fun!

AnnDeO said...

I don't want to make all your club style friends feel bad, but McKell YOU are the Best!