As I'm sure you know, Halloween is approaching. Far too quickly if you ask me. The closer it gets, the more freaked I get. I do not have any ideas for a killer Halloween costume! And I vow to never go as a gangster or pirate ever again! (Because that's what I've been for like the past 8 years). I need ideas dang it!
A few of my friends have had ideas for parties we're going to. One group (Club Style) wants to go as the Glee Club. If this actually happens, I have been deemed Brittany, the dumb cheerleader. I like to say they gave that assignment to me because she is the greatest dancer on the show, not based on her I.Q. I wouldn't even mind going as her. She IS my favorite character on Glee. Maybe I'll go as her in the "Gaga" episode:

I think she's fabulous. I wonder where I could get a silver lobster like that...
Another group (the Art History nerds) all want to go as artists. Or 1 artist. Andy Warhol. Brilliant and ironic, no? Considering he implemented the consumer culture in his art with the often use of mass produced products or processes. Take his most famous work, for example, the Marilyn Monroe silk screens. We were thinking it would be funny if we all go as Andy Warhol, but everyone be a different color. ha! Funny. I give you Andy Warhol:

If Andy doesn't work out, we would all just go as our favorite artists. I would go as Vincent, of course. Vincent Van Gogh, that is. He was a red head too, you know:

But, in the case that these group ideas don't work and they fall apart (which they more often than not do), I need ideas for a solo costume. Stat. So kids, I wanna see that number before "comments" explode. Please if you would be so kind...
2 comments:
kell. kellelafkdslfj i like your blog and you. love you
I'm loving the Glee idea........
Post a Comment