oh my crap, this is SO good! Thanks for posting this. I may copy and post on my blog. Is that cool?
PS That bruges place you mentioned i SLC sounds delicious! Does Club Style have any performances around Christmas and New Years?! I would love to come watch!
I love the dancing in that video. I'm sure you can move it just like them. I had an idea while I was watching that. You should start a 'hip hop for mommies' class! I would be your first student because I would love to 'break it down' like that!! :) How cool would that be if I could dance like you.
2 comments:
oh my crap, this is SO good! Thanks for posting this. I may copy and post on my blog. Is that cool?
PS That bruges place you mentioned i SLC sounds delicious! Does Club Style have any performances around Christmas and New Years?! I would love to come watch!
I love the dancing in that video. I'm sure you can move it just like them. I had an idea while I was watching that. You should start a 'hip hop for mommies' class! I would be your first student because I would love to 'break it down' like that!! :) How cool would that be if I could dance like you.
Post a Comment