Friday, May 15, 2009

A bit of this and a bit of that

First off, I went to the midnight premiere of Angels & Demons last night. I must admit, I was slightly disappointed. It was very different from the book and in my opinion, they left out some of the most important stuff. Such as the important link between science and religion that was very very prominent in the book. And a lot of the characters were way different, and things surprised me because they were so different from the book. But overall, I think they did a pretty good job. Everyone should still go see it, despite my slight disappointment. But be sure to read the book because, of course, it is WAY better than the movie.
Second, I'm way excited to go to the Taylor Swift concert in two weeks. She is one of the few country singers I like. And Bug showed me this music video the other day and I thought it was so great, so I'm sharing with you all. :) (bad news is that the column in my blog is not wide enough for this video, to see it at full size go here)

Third, I love summer. 'nuf said.

No comments: