It has been a long time since I've gone to baseball games on a regular basis. Probably since Col graduated. But my friend Kaycie is a die hard baseball fan and she's got me going to all the BYU baseball games now! Too bad today is the last home game of the season, but still it shall be fun.
I forgot how much I really love baseball! The games are so fun and we have a grand ol' time!
I heart baseball.

Me, Kaycie, and Ashley at the game

Me and Kayc face

We love Cosmo, yes we do. He really is hilarious.

Leah, Kaycie, and me!
BYU baseball's biggest fans!!! :)
2 comments:
take me out to the ball game! i love going to baseball games too! I used to love watching col play.
YAY! i heart baseball too! i'm glad i have you addicted as well! can't wait til next season!!
Post a Comment