Sunday, May 3, 2009

An ode to my father


My dad is great, my dad is wonderful, my dad is one year older today!
Happy Birthday Popsy!
You are the best dad a girl could ask for.
Thanks for all of our fun trips together. You are the best person to travel with.
Thanks for all of your bedtime stories when I was younger. I've been remembering them more and more since seeing "Bedtime Stories."
Thanks for all your fatherly advice. Even though most of the time I say "I know," I really don't, and that's just my way of acknowledging what you've said. Just go with it. :)
Thanks for your jokes. You are your father's son. Whether or not they are funny, I usually laugh. Keep 'em comin'.
Thanks for being such a supportive dad in everything I ever choose to do: dancing, school, traveling, etc. etc.
Dadday: you da bomb. Happy Birthday bappo! Love ya!

1 comment:

melforbes said...

Thanks Kell. Youre my bud.
Love ya, pops