Thursday, July 9, 2009

I Love...

SYTYCD!!!!!!!!!
(for non-watchers, that means So You Think You Can Dance)
It is just the greatest. I'm quite sad I will be out of town when they hold auditions here in SLC.
It's cool though cuz I'll just be in Scotland!!! Baam.
Anyway, here are my two favorite dances from this week. The first is a Mia Michael's Contemporary piece with Kayla and Kupono, my favorite couple. Love them.
The second one is a craaaazy Wade Robson jazz routine. He's crazy. And I love him. The idea is that they are two robber criminal-like characters. Awesome.
I love SYTYCD!




2 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

oh i loved both those dances!!! I especially loved the one with kayla (she is my favorite)! todd loved that one too, especially after just going to that addiction clinic inturnship. we thought it was awesome!

KaycieQ said...

i love SYTYCD and i love YOU!