Saturday, July 11, 2009

I Love...

Alias!!!
Seriously, I think it is the best tv show that was ever created.
Sydney Bristow is definitely my hero. I wish I could be just like her.
She is the best super spy ever and saved the world like a bajillion times.
Awesome.
I just finished watching the 5th and final season of it last night. It was so great.
I've seen the first three seasons at least 5 times now. And they never get old!
Love it.
A lot.
Here are some YouTube vids I found about Alias. So watch 'em and then watch Alias. You'll love it too, I'm sure of it. :)




I always laugh hysterically at bloopers from this show. I think it might be because in the show they are all so serious. Ha!

1 comment:

Tamara Jacobs said...

never watched it but it looks good. you are an alias lover!