Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Love...

Finding new music. I reeeeeaaaallllllyyyyy love it when I'm listening to the radio and a song I've never heard before comes on and I really like it. Or just when someone recommends something really great. Or I hear little sister listening to something new and great. Or when I'm on iTunes surfing for new people and find something really good. The latter happened to me today. I discovered a new group.
Owl City:
I came across this album today, "Ocean Eyes," And I love it. Since I love getting great music suggestions so much, I thought I would suggest this lovely group! And if anyone has any great groups or singers, please suggest away! I would love it. And I love all of you! :)

2 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

i LOVE new music too! i'm excited to listen to this new group. i can't think of any new groups off the top of my head, but i will tell you if i do...i'm always on the lookout! love you! miss you!

melforbes said...

Love your blog Kell. Yes I do!

Pops