I had a major pain in my lower abdomen and could barely even stand up straight.
It was killin' me!
So, being the good dad he is, Father dearest took me to the ER so we could figure out what was going on.
After taking samples of certain bodily fluids, they hooked me up to an iv and I chilled with pops in my room with a TV. (Dad was glad there was a TV)
We thought it could be appendicitis, but after the results from my tests came back, they couldn't see any issues that were urgent and they sent me home.
I was really glad considering I have my show this Friday! I was panicking that I may have to get my appendix out and not be able to dance.
It was kind of a strange experience. I've never had my blood drawn or been hooked up to an iv, at least that I can remember... Maybe with my wisdom teeth surgery? Hm... I think I was on drugs then... haha
Anyway, I'm all okay now with only the occasional small pain that goes away after a second or two.
I'm back down at school and trying to focus on finishing out the semester strong!
I'm really excited for my show this Friday we're putting on with Club Style. And I'm glad I won't be post-surgery. Hallelujah. :)
Here's the advertisement for our show, in case anyone in Utah is interested in coming. :) It's gonna be si-i-ick! :)

4 comments:
KEll!!I'm so glad you are okay! That is so crazy...mystery pain! I hope you feel all the way better soon. I wish I could come and watch your show...I'm sure you are going to rock the house with your moves. love you and can't wait to see you in june!!!!
I hate trips to the ER. I'm glad nothing was seriously wrong. Maybe it was a cyst? I used to get those in college all the time. They hurt. Good luck with your dance performance. Wish I could be there. Maybe you can film it for me.
That is so crazy. I hope all is well. I threw a little hissy fit cause I can't come to the show this Friday. BOO! Will there be another one?! I sure hope so. Hope to see you soon {probably June}. We should go toilet papering! WAHOO!
Hey girl!! I would have LOVED to come watch you at the Utah Flash, but sadly I am already committed to being a fictional character for a ward. Please please let me know when you perform again, I love watching dance, and you freaking rock it when you dance! Good luck and talk to you soon! Love ya
Post a Comment