Saturday, April 4, 2009

We Came to Dance! Club Style Showcase.

It was a great show! I forget how much I love performing! There is no high like it! I'm kind of sad it's over. It's so weird when you put so much time and effort towards a goal and then within an hour it's all over. But I love the feeling that I worked hard for something and it turned out a success. I've made some great friendships with the people of Club Style that will last forever. Here are some photos of our show and the after-party. It was a blast! :)
[the action shots are a little blurry, but I'm the one with the white hat. And yes, I was hot and sweaty so my hair looks ridiculous and my face was bright red. Don't make fun. ;)]


2 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

kell I love seeing all those pictures! It looks like you have so much fun with those friends and it looks like you were having such a good time. Wish I could have been there. will you teach me some sweet moves when I come in June? love you! miss you!you are beautiful.

melforbes said...

Kell,
love your pics. I like your schedule for Fall. You are an awesome student. Im glad you love BYU cause I do too. Your concert was fantastic. You can still shake it. Fun summer ahead.
Love ya kid...Dad