Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm Leavin' On a Jet Plane...

Tomorrow! I can NOT tell you how excited I am. It is going to be such a great trip. For those of you who don't know where I am going, here is the route father and I will be taking:
Fly into Dublin, stay one day/one night.
Fly into Edinburgh, drive to Stirling and stay there for a night.
Go back to Edinburgh the next day, stay for 3 nights for the Gathering of the Clans festival.
Fly back into Dublin and drive to Kilkenny.
Stay in Kilkenny for two nights.
And for two more nights we'll wing it! We have no idea where we're going or where we're staying but I am excited!
Then we fly from Dublin to Atlanta where my dear friend Kaycie will meet me and father will continue on to SLC.
Kaycie and I will go to a Braves game in Atlanta and then she's got the rest of the time planned! But I will stay with her for three days between Atlanta and Hilton Head Island.
I'm so freaking excited!!!
it is going to be a fabulous trip. And once again, I am excited.
I'm not sure how often we will get to an internet café, but I will try to post pictures and stories as often as possible.
So until then, I'm out! I'll just be partyin' it up with some Scots and Irish peeps. I would say be jealous, but I know you probably already are... ;) ha! Kidding! Really. I'm Kidding.
Love you all!

3 comments:

Nat said...

Yes, I am jealous. If only I could go with you. You will have so much fun. Be safe and call us and let us know how it's going.

KaycieQ said...

YAY i'm part of all this excitement!!!!

The Brady Bunch said...

Who's all going??