Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to my beautiful little sister!!!

My little sister is turning 16!!!
It's strange how time flies by.
It seems just yesterday that me, you and Candace were playing Barbies and making up plays to the music of Tarzan and Anastasia on the back porch.
Aw, the good times.
Since it's your birthday, and you are turning 16, here is a list of 16 things I love about you.
Ya ready?
1. You are an amazing piano player.
2. You are an awesome guitar player.
3. You can sing. Really greatly.
4. When I come home from school I love hearing you serenade the family on the piano or guitar and singing. It brightens my life. :)
5. You are a beautiful dancer. I love watching you dance! You're really great at it. :)
6. You let me raid your closet. nuff' said.
7. You pretend to be embarrassed or annoyed when I do something funny, yes, I said funny, when I know you really love it. :)
8. You have really great taste in music. When I come home I always have to upload all the new stuff you've discovered. It makes me happy.
9. You are reeeeaaaaalllyyy funny. I don't think you know, but you are probably one of the funniest people I know, no lie. You've definitely got some great wise-cracks. :)
10. We have a lot of fun traveling together. Remember our movies we like to make on our Europe trips? Yeah, those are always some crikey good times. Too bad the London bridge had to fall down...
11. You are reeeeeaaaaaallllllyyyy pretty.
12. You have a fabulous fashion sense. Hence, why I come to you.
13. You make everyone around you feel comfortable. I don't think there is ever an awkward moment with you. That's a gift. :)
14. We call each other shrub sometimes, and there are very few people who get that. Oh, and I call you Cheetah and you call me Zebra. Do we know why? No, but it's fun. I like looking at my phone and seeing that "Cheetah" has texted me.
15. You're smile is contagious. Unless you're making fun of me. Wait...no...yeah you're smile is contagious even then. :)
And last but not least:
16. YOU'RE THE BEST LITTLE SISTER ANYONE COULD EVER ASK FOR!!!

Love you sister.
You are such an amazing person. Even though you're my little sister, I look up to you so much. I hope you're "Sweet" [or not so sweet... ;)] Birthday is the best yet! Can't wait to go on cruises around town with you in your hot truck. And maybe I'll even let you drive Bruce (the Jeep). Love you lots!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

3 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

cute post kell! kaitie buggy is the best! love you!

Kaitlan said...

Thanks Zebraaaa!! :) YOu are so cute. Those are really nice to say. Except, I've had plenty of awkward moments with a few people... so... i am awkward. hahaha And hey The "sweet sixteen" thing... shhhhhhhhhh!!!!! hahah I will change Bruces name when I own him, but that can be his middle name for sure. Love ya lady fren! see you soooon

Linds Forrest said...

One thing... where can I get a life size llama for my house?!