Friday, April 17, 2009

In the library...

This is what happens when you attempt a late night in the library...
Love you Kayc face. :) I'll tell you about everything you missed while you were sound asleep (such as the crazy kid that came sprinting down the aisle and the weird guy that was humming some strange tune as he got into one of the lockers by us and how I left you a note on my computer when I had to go to the bathroom so you wouldn't wake up feeling alone) when you wake up. We got so much done tonight until ^^^ (the above picture). I'm still proud of us. Until you wake up (or until they kick us out in a half hour @ 2), sweet dreams. :)

2 comments:

melforbes said...

That is my kind of studying...the back of the eyelids! You two should bust out some moves tonight at the library! Good luck with your finals.

Linds Forrest said...

Oh I LOVED those times!!! Good luck on all your finals girl. And honestly next time a fun person comes in concert... LETS GO TOGETHER!! I kept thinking 'Kell would be so fun right now'. Truth! Good luck girl!