It's my mama's birthday!
To my mama:
You are the best mom a girl could ask for.
Seriously.
Thanks for all your visits while I was living in Provo.
Thanks for helping me move in and out.
Thanks for your "kiyi."
Thanks for saying "in the nation" all the time.
Thanks for making me laugh.
Thanks for going on all my school trips with me.

Thanks for always being there for me.
Thanks for being such an amazing example to me.
Thanks for raising me to be who I am today.
Thanks for being my mom!
I couldn't ask for a better one! :)
I love you muchly! Hope you have a fabulous birthday!
1 comment:
What...you took your homecoming blogspot off? You need to repost it. We were just joking to say you made us feel bad! I love having you home Miss McKell...you brighten my day, you make our house feel more like a home, and everyone seems happier! Thanks Kellibell...don't ever leave home again!
Post a Comment