Friday, April 10, 2009

Nearing the end!

I have exactly 3 days of classes left in this semester!
It is so crazy how time has flown by.
I'm almost done with my freshman year of college!
Crazy.
I'm getting pretty nervous for finals.
I've got a lot of studying to do this next week.
AND I just registered for fall classes last night!
I'm excited because I really get to start into my major for real.
And I think I'm going to minor in Italian!
Here's the lineup for the fall:
ArtHC 325 - Northern Renaissance
ArtHC 304 - Greek Art
Ital 201 - Intermediate Italian
Ital 211R - 2nd year conversation
Rel A 211 - New Testament (first half)
Rel C 234 - LDS Marriage and Family
That's 16 credits! So I may end up auditing the conversation class, but I'm so excited!
College is fun. Hard and at most times stressful, but I love learning new and exciting things!
And I'm really excited to get going on my Italian. I took high school French for 3 years and already after just two semesters I feel like I know more Italian than all the French I learned in 3 years.
É un bellisimo lingue!
Now I just have to figure out which Italian study abroad program I want to do...
Wish I could be in Missouri with the fam!
But good thing I'm not because this is crunch time. :)
Ci vediamo presto e siete abbastanza bene mia famiglia!


No comments: