Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yes, it is true...

So, I watched the Hannah Montana movie.
I loved it!
Yes, I am just finishing my freshman year of college, and I enjoyed the Hannah Montana movie.
There was so much good music in it, and better acting than normal from that Miley girl...
It was great!
Nat, take your girls if you can. They'll love it.
Tam, take Preslee if you can. I'm sure you'll both love all the music and dancing in it too.
And I bought the soundtrack... it was too hard to resist. :)
Finals start tomorrow! I have a few reviews today and then I think I'll take a final each day so I don't feel rushed in studying. I thought that would be the best way. Wish me luck one and all!

2 comments:

Nat said...

Niah keeps begging me to take her to that. Maybe I will Saturday while Bryan is on call all day. It looks really good. Is there lots of kissing? Too much for NIah to see?!

Tamara Jacobs said...

um I LOVE miley cyrus. I'm obsessed with her voice! I can't wait to see it! lucky that you already saw it. glad you loved it. love you!